STEPZ – A MEMBER OF THE PACKZ FAMILY
Innovative Sheet- and Roll-Layout and VDP for digital presses
Stepz is a new interactive software package based on the award-winning technology of PACKZ. It allows the preparation and execution of Step-and-Repeat and VDP tasks for digital printing of labels and folding cartons.
Stepz offers a complete solution for label and packaging converters to augment designs with variable text, numbers, and barcodes, integrated with VDP execution linked directly to the step & repeat layout. Stepz combines the static and variable design elements in native PDF layouts and outputs any quantity at lightning fast speed to any digital press.
STEP AND REPEAT
- For all requirements
- Single application for one-up editing and
Step and Repeat
- Live Objects and variables for dynamic marks
and ink eaters
- Export die cut for toolmarking
TABULAR AND INTERACTIVE
for labels and flexible packaging
- Rectangular and irregular shaped designs
- Plate and cylinder library
- Block and staggered repetition
- Seamless repetition for continuous printing
for credit- and playing cards
- Sequential or CSV driven imposition
for folding carton
- Support for CF2
- Trim path definer and exact positioning on die cut
- Station numbering
- Turn and tumble for front and backside repetition
- Bleed calculation with common knife detection and resolving
- CIP3 Ink profile output
VDP – VARIABLE DATA PRINTING
- Moves VDP where it belongs: from
press room to prepress
- All-in-one solution for prepress and VDP
– based on PDF
- Consistent process for any digital press
- Optimized PDF creation for on-the-fly
printing at full speed
- Optional CLOUDFLOW module for
automated industrial production
DOWNLOADS / INFO
HYBRID Software’s Support & Solutions team covers the whole lifecycle of your software solution – from specification over implementation and utilization up to optimization.
We take care of your questions, issues and emergencies in our central tracking system, which creates transparency for you and us. And we make sure your ideas will be respected in future developments.
You can send us an email or call our hotline during working hours.